A. market studies:
- Introduction of product(s): introduction of ISIC codes, standards of the products, products specifications and studying the community’s consumption pattern,
- Introduction of the project: analyzing the necessity of the project execution, project locating and its economical, cultural and political considerations
- Project technical know-how: technical know-how of the project is carried out in consideration of the consumption market. Analyzing the technical know-how selected for the project and studying the background of the company’s supplying technical know-how is essential for achieving the target market.
- Price and nature of supply (raw materials, auxiliary or consumables materials): ways of supplying domestic and imported materials, expert price assessment, and sensitivity analysis of the project
- Products sales price: analysis of the competitor’s prices, determining the products customs tariff number, transportation and analysis of the project sensitivity to sales price fluctuations,
- Analyzing the position of the industry under investigation in the context of the macro-economic policies of the country: strategies, priorities, protectionist policies, investment comparative advantages, investigating the effect of imports and exports and WTO tariff structure.
- Supply: status of domestic production (number of active plans, nominal and actual capacities, trends of production in last years), imports volume during last years, and amount of the inventory of warehoused goods
- Predicting supply facilities: predicting domestic supply and predicting the amount of imports
- Demand: Predicting the present and future domestic and foreign demand, analyzing the balance between predicted supply facilities and predicted demand, investigating the world market, company's sales plan, determining the target market, and delivering recommendations.
B. Technological studies:
- Goal of the project
- Product specifications (goods/services)
- raw materials, auxiliaries and packaging
- production method and technology selection
- characteristics of the production technical know-how
- quality control
- production prediction
- project investment costs
- scheduling the project execution
- production costs
C. financial and economic studies:
- determining the capital requirement: calculation of capital investment and working capital
- Financial calculations: preparation of executive plan, production plan, c total income, cost, and profit and loss during the operation phase.
- Economic calculations: calculation of depreciation, IRR, IRRE, and payback period, NPV, break-even-point, sensitivity analysis and identification of sensitivity parameters